10 reasons to love your boys
There’s a famous proverb that says, “Boys will be boys.” Boys are expected to be irresponsible or boisterous. They just can’t help being naughty and playful. But they are not all annoying. When compared with girls they’re referred to as evil and girls are called angels. That’s not fair. They are as wonderful as girls. Imagine the world without them!
Mommyfriend a blogger on Shine, Yahoo loves her two sons and has ten reasons why she does so.
1. The messiness and dirt. Those of you who are neat freaks should have a boy and learn that there’s a world beyond a sparkling and tidy house. It’s called living.
2. Being the queen of the house. Even I’ve heard boys say what the writer sons’ say to her,”Mommy you look pretty”. That’s what every mom would love to hear. Your sons telling you look beautiful whenever you dress up to go out. One of the delightful sayings you wish you could bottle up for eternity.
3. You don’t have to their hair in the morning. A quick comb through their hair, or a finger-comb, and their ready to go. Whereas, if you have a girl you have to spend at least ten to fifteen minutes on just her hair.
4. They don’t worryabout what they are wearing. You can put them in a potato sack and send’em off to school and they won’t mind. They will think about their dressing when they get older but for now, it’s all good and tension-free.
5. You get to spend more time out because boys love the outdoors. This gives you time to walk and stretch yourself.
6. This is my favourite- to raise well-rounded men. Boys should know where the plates go, where to hang the clothes and how to water the plants.
7. The sound of their laughter. Boys laugh very loudly and it’s a joy to listen to it.
After reading these 10 reasons, you’re going to wish you have a boy around the house.